January 5, 2013

2013

  Here we are ... in the 2013, already. I like the number 13 very much (it was one of the numbers I was wearing during my volleyball "career", the other was 8) and I hope it will be a lucky year. This year I will be also celebrating a round-number birthday - don't tell you which one ;-).
  Pa se je spet obrnil koledar in smo prispeli ... že v leto 2013. Trinajstico imam prav rada (bila je celo ena od številk - poleg osmice, ki sem jo nosila na dresu v času svoje odbojkarske "kariere") in upam, da bo to leto zares srečno. No, letos bom praznovala tudi okrogel rojstni dan - a ne povem še, kateri ;-)

  If I think about the 2012, it was quite a particular year. Very stressfull on one side, specially at my workplace, and very important for me on the other side, the creative one. I've discovered a whole new world of polymer clay and beadweaving community and medium, met some very nice creative people (virtually and some also in the real world) and I hope our friendship will last.  
  Če pomisim na leto 2012, lahko rečem, da je bilo kar posebno. Zelo stresno na eni strani, predvsem službeno, po drugi strani pa kar pomembno zame, predvsem po ustvarjalni strani. V tem letu sem odkrila povsem nov svet, povezan s polimerno maso in šivanjem perl, tako glede tovrstnih spletnih skupnosti kot tudi medija samega. Spoznala sem tudi nekaj zelo prijetnih in zanimivih ustvarjalk (virtualno in nekaj tudi osebno) in upam, da se bodo ta prijateljstva nadaljevala tudi v prihodnje.

  I've started to write this blog the June 16, 2012 (thanks to the 6th Bead Soup Blog Party organized and hosted by Lori Anderson) and by the end of the year there were:
  - 44 posts,
  - 46 followers and
  - 5600 visits.
  I would have never imagined to reach these numbers in half year only! a big thank to my followers.
  
  Ta blog sem začela pisati 16. junija 2012 (za kar se moram zahvality predvsem 6. Bead Soup Blog Party-ju, ki ga je organizirala in gostila Lori Anderson) in do konca leta 2012 je bila statistika takšna:
  - 44 objav,
  - 46 spremeljevalcev in
  - 5600 ogledov strani.
  Nikoli si nisem predstavljala, da bom uspela v 6 mesecih doseči takšne cifre! Najlepša hvala vsem, ki me spremljate.


  And there is more to write about the 2012 ... but I'll let it for another post.
  No, o letu 2012 bi se dalo še marsikaj napisati ... a bom pustila nekaj gradiva še za kakšno objavo.

  I have finished last year with owls and let's begin the new year with another pair of owls.
  Lansko leto sem zaključila s sovicami, pa začnimo še novo leto z drugim parom sovic.



Wishing to all of you
A CREATIVE New Year 2013,
FULL OF ENERGY,
JOY,
LAUGH,
HAPPINES,
PEACE
and HEALTH.

  Vsem vam želim
USTVARJALNO novo leto 2013,
POLNO ENERGIJE,
VESELJA,
SMEHA,
SREČE,
MIRU
in ZDRAVJA.


Alenka

3 comments:

Christine Altmiller said...

These owls are adorable!
Congrats on the blogging success~those are great numbers you have achieved!
Happy 2013 Alenka!

LisaS said...

Happy New Year to you! Those little owls are so cute!

Miss Val's Creations said...

Hi Alenka, Thank you for your advice about using a different browser. It worked! Have a wonderful 2013! The owls are very cute.