April 1, 2014

My Bead Soup is Here!!!


  Welcome to my second post about the 8th Bead Soup Blog Party! If you are not familiar with this event and want to know more, just visit the BSBP blog.
  Dobrodošli na moji drugi objavi o 8. Bead Soup Blog Party-ju! Če ne veste, za kaj gre in bi radi izvedeli več o tem dogodku, lahko obiščete uradni blog.

  My bead soup from my partner and our wonderful hostess Lori Anderson has arrived!!!
  Prispela je moja "župca" iz perl, ki mi jo je poslala moja partnerica v izmenjavi in hkrati naša gostiteljica Lori Anderson!!!   

  It was packed in this cute crocheted bag - made by Lori - with a vintage button. I'm sure I'll find another use for it! :-)
  Zapakirana je bila v luštno kvačkano torbico z vintage gumbom, ki jo je izdelala Lori. Prepričana sem, da bo torbica dobila še kakšno drugo vlogo! :-)




  When I've opened the bag I've found many small boxes with treasures hidden inside. Well, I was so impatient to open them that I've forgot to take the pictures ... :-$ 
  V torbici se je skrivalo kup majhnih škatlic s skrivnostno vsebino. Seveda sem bila tako neučakana, da nisem uspela poslikati škatlic in sem se kar zapodila v odpiranje ... :-$

  I'm pretty sure you are just as curious as me, so I'll show you what I've got from Lori:
  Ker ste verjetno tudi vi radovedni vsaj tako kot jaz, bom takoj pokazala, kaj sem dobila od Lori:



   - a gorgeous set of handmade lampwork beads (the bigger one could be a pendant),
   - cultured stick pearls,
   - jade and matching czech glass,
   - gold-tone pewter beads,
   - crystal and czeck glass for dessert.

   - čudovit set ročno izdelanih steklenih perl (največja lahko služi tudi kot obesek),
   - vzgajani palčkasti biseri, 
   - žad in ujemajoče se češko steklo,
   - zlato obarvane kositrne perle,
   - kristali in češko steklo za desert. 

   And more!!!
   In to še ni vse!!!


    - a beautiful recycled Lia Sophia pendant,
    - a gold-tone pewter clasp,
    - glass pearls,
    - a silver-tone pewter clasp,
    - gold-tone and silver-tone pewter and brass rings.

   - čudovit recikliran Lia Sophia obesek,
   - zlato obarvana kositrna zaponka,
   - stekleni biseri,
   - srebrno obarvana kositrna zaponka,
   - zlato in srebrno obarvani kositrni "vmesniki" in medeninasti obročki. 


  Woo-hoo, a lot of goodies to work with!!! And a really challenging soup for me!!! I've never worked with lampwork beads, cultured stick pearls or pewter beads (they are heavy!) ... I'm more polymer clay and seed beads, remember? So I loooove the soup Lori sent and I will absolutely enjoy this challenge!!! At the moment I'm just admiring the soup and trying to taste all the ingredients ... 
  Hura, veliko dobrot za ustvarjanje!!! Ta "župca" bo zame pravi izziv!!! Nikoli še nisem ustvarjala nakita iz ročno izelanih steklenih perl, niti iz biserov niti iz kositrnih perl (te so res težke!) ... Bolj izkušena sem s polimerno glino in malimi perlicami. Zato mi je zeloooo všeč župca, ki mi jo je poslala Lori, in sem prepričana, da bo ta izziv zame pravi užitek!!! Trenutno pa si samo ogledujem sestavine in jih okušam z očmi ...

  Come back soon to see what I've sent to Lori and come back on May 3rd to see what I will cook out of these tasty ingredients.  
   Če boste spremljali moj blog, boste kmalu videli, kaj sem jaz poslala Lori, vsekakor pa vas pričakujem 3. maja, ko boste lahko videli, kaj bom ustvarila iz teh sestavin.


Be happy,
Bodite veseli,
Alenka
  

5 comments:

Becky Pancake said...

Alenka your a lucky to have Lori as your partner. She sent you beautiful soup ingredients. Have fun working with them.

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

What a delicious soup you have received, Alenka... can't wait to see what you cook up :)

The Cabby Crafter said...

what a lovely soup from our very own hostess. Have fun!

Lori Anderson said...

I hope you have fun with it!

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

Nice assortment of colors and shapes! :) ~*Have fun!*~